Clifton Architectural Glass and Metal upholds the traditions of over 80 years of fine craftsmanship. Founded in 1927 by Joseph Chmura and Walter Chmura Sr.. Over the years we have grown from a 2 man operation to a state-of -the art glass company with over 50 employees. Today we are housed in a new 30,000 sq ft state-of-the art facility located at 15 Just Road in Fairfield, NJ
Clifton Architectural Glass and Metal is always looking to stay on the cutting edge in order to deliver the Best Products and Services to its customers.
Alexander Kasser Theater
The Alexander Kasser Theater is MSU’s newest performance facility.